Curlyn - Heat Cap
The main cause of frizzy hair is lack of moisture. Hair can feel straw-like and dry when your scalp doesn’t get enough hydration. Curlyn heat cap is a heated deep conditioning cap that opens up hair cuticles. It allows a deep conditioner product to penetrate the strands of your hair more easily. A heat cap is perfect for hot oil treatments to seal strands, as well as doing deep conditioning masks. This aids in the repair of damaged hair and split ends. When used, the heat cap releases hot steam into your hair follicles and scalp, opening up the cuticles and adding moisture to the base of your hair. Our heat cap is nob-washable and made of good quality flaxseeds. Ensure that no moisture comes in contact of the heat cap during your deep conditioning treatments as it may spoil the flaxseeds inside the heat cap. Always wear a plastic shower cap underneath your heat cap during the treatments.
Benefits of using a Heat Cap
- Roots become stronger.
- Reduces dandruff.
- Curls visually look bigger and thicker.
- Accelerates hair growth.
- Damaged hair is restored: with the help of heated deep conditioning, brittle and split ends can be treated over time.
- Strands become smooth, shiny, silky and beautiful.
If you suffer from any of the following, you may benefit from using a thermal heat cap with your deep conditioning routine:
- Dry and brittle hair
- Limp curls
- No shine
- Split ends
Direction to use the Heat Cap:
- Place a protective plastic cap on your deep-conditioned hair.
- Put the heat cap into the microwave/double broiler method for 40 to 50 seconds on each side.
- Do not exceed 2 minutes in total.
- Place the heat cap on your head, on top of the plastic cap/shower cap.
- Remove after 20 to 25 minutes.
- Our heat cap is a cordless. The user is free to do whatever they want while the deep conditioning treatment is working. The cap is comfortable, soft, and easy to put on.
- Voila! Moisturised hair is ready to be styled.