As I Am Naturally - Curl Clarity Shampoo - 8 Oz
Remove the Dull, Bring on the Shine
At times your coils or curls just won't act right and it's difficult to make them shine and behave. These are the tell-tell signs that it's time to remove the old, dulling residue and make a fresh clean start, but without dehydrating your hair.
- Gently removes product build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp.
- Sulfate- free. Will not strip hair of the precious natural moisture that makes it thrive.
- Leaves behind moisture, preventing hair from becoming dried out, rough-looking and unmanageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- After use, your hair will be ready to receive again all of the good things you give it for style and maintenance.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Gently massage into lather throughout hair and scalp.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with the other As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser for the Hair & Scalp and Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
Immediately after clarifying is the perfect time to experience intense conditioning with As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioner.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Glucose, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Chloride
|Expiry Date: Jan 2024
Country of Origin: USA
Name of the Brand: Salon Commodities, Inc.
Address of the Brand: Salon Commodities, Inc. 1999 N 15th Ave, Melrose Park, Illinois, US
It is one of the best shampoos for cleansing that I use for my wash day routine
Earlier I bought same shampoo the packaging was different quality was different. With this product my hair color is fading after every wash. Hair doesn’t feel clean even after washing it twice. Looks duplicate product
Very Sorry to know you are facing an issue with the shampoo. I wish we could help. But let me assure you that we source hair products directly from the manufacturer and incase you still feel the bottle shape and design has changed or the ingredients are different, you may feel free to reach out to the manufacturer and discuss the changes.
Also note, many brands do change their branding and ingredients from time to time and As i Am did change the packaging a bit.