As I Am Naturally - Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner - 8 Oz
Immerse Your Coils and Curls in Moisture and Emollients.
Keep Them Strong and in Good Repair.
Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls. This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon, shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers.
- Moisturizes deep within the hair shaft
- Smooths and aligns cuticle layer
- Strengthens weak areas and repairs split ends
- Promotes shine
- Infused with pure herbal ingredients that stimulate the scalp and hair roots
- Helps promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level
- Enhances manageability and overall hair health
Treat your hair every 2 to 3 weeks (or even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it
First, cleanse your hair with one of the As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.
- Distribute Hydration Elation® throughout hair
- Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap.
- Optional: Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment.
- Remove cap, add a bit of water, and then carefully detangle hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Treat your hair to an intensive conditioning treatment every 2 to 3 weeks (or even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it.
Tightly curled/coiled hair has a tendency to be drier than other textures. It needs moisture to resist styling damage, to feel good and to look vibrant. Our curls and coils "pop" into alignment more readily and are smoother when they are consistently hydrated.
Selecting moisturizing products for your hair is very important, but it's just part of the solution.
- You must also avoid practices that rob your hair of moisture, such as cleansing with harsh shampoos, exposing your hair to extreme sunlight, wind and frigidly cold weather conditions.
- Make a habit of "babying" your hair by using moisturizing products designed for it.
- Always detangle gently.
- Wear protective styles, at least from time-to- time.
- Deep condition your hair every 2 to 3 weeks. You may want to do so even more frequently, depending upon the condition of your hair and what you do to it.
- Whenever time permits, use a heat cap or hood dryer-- on a warm, not hot setting— and leave conditioner on for 25-30 minutes. This allows for the greatest penetration of conditioners and moisturizers
I've used this product 2 times as for now, and I love everything about it. Great hydration, great smell, great slip! The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I wish it was a little cheaper.
Moisturizes hair really well. However doesn't have any skip. So I have to end up using a lot. And even then find it difficult to detangle.
This DC smells so good 😍 it's all about coconuts 😋
Lovely texture, easy to spread on hair, protein free. This DC is very rich ingredients wise, gives lovely juicy hair.
I loved it ❤️
I just figured that I've used this deep conditioner rather extensively since I've come to half the jar in less than a month. That sure means my hair loves it. It deeply moisturizes hair and works rather effectively. Good buy!